ORIGINAL AUTHENTIC "END OF THE TRAIL" JAMES EARLE FRASER BRONZE SCULPTURE
This original sculpture entitled “End of the Trail” is in superb condition. It was hand-crafted signed, dated (1894), and marked piece 354/500 by the artist. It's approximately 15” H x 15” W and weighs roughly 25 lbs. James Earle Fraser (1876-1953) was an American born sculptor. He was born in Winona, Minnesota and was quickly exposed to the frontier life and Native American culture which he fondly captured in his work. This lovely bronze sculpture depicts a Native American slumped over his horse, his hair in braids, and moccasins. There is a spear under the man’s proper right arm, and his arm-band is on the proper left arm. The horse’s head is bowing down and his tail is being swept in a gust of wind between its legs. This lovely bronze sculpture is mounted upon a green-tone marble oval base. Fraser is undoubtedly best known for his most circulated work-the Indian Head or “Buffalo” nickel circa 1913.
Specifications of Piece
|Date of Origin:||1894|
15"H by 15"W
approximately 25 lbs.
regarding any questions you may have regarding the
item you're interested in.
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. No P.O. Box Delivery
. No APO/FPO Delivery
. Paypal Confirmed Addresses Only
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
. PayPal is accepted.
. Bank Wire is accepted for certain Items.
. Item will be shipped immediately on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
Why Buy From Us?
1. We have the largest selection of watches in the world.
2. Over 25,000 pieces in our collection! In business over 30 years!
3. Located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall and The Russian Tea Room and a block from The Plaza Hotel Trump Tower.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, PayPal, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Everything we sell comes with a lifetime guarantee certificate [unless marked final sale], a full free 2-year warranty and a free certified insurance appraisal for our estimated replacement value for insurance purposes.
Over 100 years of combined experience. We are an appraiser for the Wall Street Journal and many major insurance companies. We have been recommended by Time Out New York as well as a number of radio and TV stations here in New York City. We have over 25,000 watches including both new display and collector's models as well as vintage pieces. We handle all fine artwork, stamps, coins, jewelry, etc. We buy, sell and appraise essentially anything of value.
. Any Item which is not as described can be returned to get a full credit.
. Returns are accepted only if it arrives with in 7-days of Delivery.
110 west 57th st
new york, ny 10019
call us at