Portrait of Abraham Lincoln
Signed by Haydon Jones
Portrait of Abraham Lincoln signed by Haydon Jones (American, 1871-1954). Very clear Artist Proof by Haydon Jones at the right bottom corner, first rare limited edition. Etching on paper of Abraham Lincoln circa 1910, probably handmade. Originally signed by Haydon Jones, published by Charles Barmore, size of painting -18,5" x 24". That an amazing rare portrait of young Linkoln is done by the photo taken by Alexander Hesler. Abraham Linkoln (1809 – 1865) 16th President of the United States who led the United States through its Civil War, Lincoln led the United States through its Civil War, preserved the Union, paved the way for the abolition of slavery. Haydon Jones is very known by his etchings, during his lifetime, Jones’ etchings were exhibited in New York and Boston galleries… and today they are held in many public and private collections.
It is approximately 24 inches in height and approximately 18.5 inches wide. The Beautiful wood frame, probably the same age is approximately 1,5 inche wide.
The art piece comes with a
Free Certification of Authenticity and a
Free $ 15,000.00 Certified Insurance Appraisal
Specifications of Piece
||Portrait of Abraham Lincoln
Dimensions/Size of Painting:
Size of Frame:
Size of Item:
approx 17'' x 22.5''
approx 1.5" wide all around/wood framed
appox 18.5" x 24"
The above item comes with a free certified insurance appraisal valued at $15,000.00
Call us at our toll free number 1-800-772-0054
regarding any questions you may have regarding the
item you're interested in.
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. No P.O. Box Delivery
. No APO/FPO Delivery
. Paypal Confirmed Addresses Only
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
. PayPal is accepted.
. Bank Wire is accepted for certain Items.
. Item will be shipped immediately on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
Why Buy From Us?
1. We have the largest selection of watches in the world.
2. Over 25,000 pieces in our collection! In business over 30 years!
3. Located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall and The Russian Tea Room and a block from The Plaza Hotel Trump Tower.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, PayPal, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Everything we sell comes with a lifetime guarantee certificate [unless marked final sale], a full free 2-year warranty and a free certified insurance appraisal for our estimated replacement value for insurance purposes.
Over 100 years of combined experience. We are an appraiser for the Wall Street Journal and many major insurance companies. We have been recommended by Time Out New York as well as a number of radio and TV stations here in New York City. We have over 25,000 watches including both new display and collector's models as well as vintage pieces. We handle all fine artwork, stamps, coins, jewelry, etc. We buy, sell and appraise essentially anything of value.
. Any Item which is not as described can be returned to get a full credit.
. Returns are accepted only if it arrives with in 7-days of Delivery.
PLAZA 57 APPRAISALS
110 WEST 57TH ST
NEW YORK, NY 10019
CALL US AT