PATEK PHILIPPE #2526 MODEL WRISTWATCH
FIRST AUTOMATIC MOVEMENT
IN 18K YELLOW GOLD
C.1950'S - $100,000.00
This extremely rare Patek Philippe #2526 Wristwatch .This watch was the first Patek Philippe watch made with automatic movement. It is entirely in 18k yellow gold. This includes round case, smooth bezel, marked crown, lugs and back. The porcelain off-white granite style speckle dial features yellow gold tone index markers, matching yellow gold tone hands and a sub-second dial above 6 o'clock. The watch has First Automatic Movement Made. The watch comes on a genuine burgundy Crocodile Leather strap with buckle.The case measures approximately 35 mm in diameter (38 mm including the crown), lugs are approximately 19 mm wide apart. The watch weights approximately 59.3 grams and fits up to 9" diameter wrist.Reference Number: #2526. This it item comes with:
FREE $100,000.00 Certified Insurance Appraisal Certificate!
FREE Lifetime Authentication Certificate! FREE 2 year International Guarantee!
Specifications of Watch
First Automatic Movement Made,
Sub-Second Dial at 6 o'clock
|Case:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Bezel:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Dial:||Off-White Granite-Style Speckle|
regarding any questions you may have regarding the
item you're interested in.
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. No P.O. Box Delivery
. No APO/FPO Delivery
. PayPal Confirmed Addresses Only
. Items will be shipped by UPS/FedEx/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
. PayPal is accepted.
. Bank Wire is accepted for certain Items.
. Item will be shipped immediately on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
Why Buy From Us?
1. We have the largest selection of watches in the world.
2. Over 25,000 pieces in our collection! In business over 30 years!
3. Located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall and The Russian Tea Room and a block from The Plaza Hotel Trump Tower.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, PayPal, etc.
5. We also offer layaway's and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Everything we sell comes with a lifetime guarantee certificate [unless marked final sale], a full free 2-year warranty and a free certified insurance appraisal for our estimated replacement value for insurance purposes.
Over 100 years of combined experience. We are an appraiser for the Wall Street Journal and many major insurance companies. We have been recommended by Time Out New York as well as a number of radio and TV stations here in New York City. We have over 25,000 watches including both new display and collector's models as well as vintage pieces. We handle all fine artwork, stamps, coins, jewelry, etc. We buy, sell and appraise essentially anything of value.
. Any Item which is not as described can be returned to get a full credit.
. Returns are accepted only if it arrives with in 7-days of Delivery.
57 west 57th st
new york, ny 10019
call us at