Baroque Influenced Portrait of a young man in dim lighting done in oil paint. Soft features with light shadowing near the forehead and chin, primarily on the right side of face to suggest the light source comes from the left side of painting. Smooth brush strokes with a muted palette give this painting a demure appearance and the inability to see past the character’s face makes the character’s face the focal point of the painting. The character’s distant gaze lends this piece an air of mystery and sense of detachment. The minor areas of cracks in the painting and level of art restoration speaks to the aging of the painting. The beauty of this painting lies in its subtlety and measures approximately 11” by 12 1/4” in a thick gilded dull gold frame. Appraised at $8,000 this piece is on sale for $3,995.
Specifications of Painting
|Frame Color:||Gold Leaf|
|Dimensions with Frame:||approximately 11" Wide, 12 1/4" High|
|Condition:||Very Fine Overall|
regarding any questions you may have regarding the
item you're interested in.
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. No P.O. Box Delivery
. No APO/FPO Delivery
. Paypal Confirmed Addresses Only
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
. PayPal is accepted.
. Bank Wire is accepted for certain Items.
. Item will be shipped immediately on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
Why Buy From Us?
1. We have the largest selection of watches in the world.
2. Over 25,000 pieces in our collection! In business over 30 years!
3. Located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall and The Russian Tea Room and a block from The Plaza Hotel Trump Tower.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, PayPal, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Everything we sell comes with a lifetime guarantee certificate [unless marked final sale], a full free 2-year warranty and a free certified insurance appraisal for our estimated replacement value for insurance purposes.
Over 100 years of combined experience. We are an appraiser for the Wall Street Journal and many major insurance companies. We have been recommended by Time Out New York as well as a number of radio and TV stations here in New York City. We have over 25,000 watches including both new display and collector's models as well as vintage pieces. We handle all fine artwork, stamps, coins, jewelry, etc. We buy, sell and appraise essentially anything of value.
. Any Item which is not as described can be returned to get a full credit.
. Returns are accepted only if it arrives within 7-days of Delivery.
NEW YORK, NY 10019
CALL US AT