Authentic Erté Signed Serigraph L'Indifference from the Four Emotions SUITE
This is an original serigraph signed by Russian artist Erté. The piece is titled L’Indifference and a part of The Four Emotions Suite. This stunning piece is an authentic embossed serigraph with gold foil stamping circa 1979. The piece is approximately 30” X 25” including the frame. It’s an edition of 300. 50 of the 300 were the Artist’s Proof. This piece is print number 33. It appears to have centralized symbols of either Egyptian or Greek effigy upon a cool color scheme with a camouflaged background. Born Romain de Tirtoff (1892-1990), he was known by his pseudonym Erté, the French pronunciation of his initials. He was widely talented and able to flourish is many fields, such as fashion, graphic arts, interior design, and jewelry. The work is in excellent condition housed in a brown and gold painted wooden frame that compliments the work nicely. An appraisal for $25,000.00 and an independent certificate of authenticity from Gallery 121 is included with the piece.
Specifications of Piece
30” X 25” with Frame
regarding any questions you may have regarding the
item you're interested in.
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. No P.O. Box Delivery
. No APO/FPO Delivery
. Paypal Confirmed Addresses Only
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
. PayPal is accepted.
. Bank Wire is accepted for certain Items.
. Item will be shipped immediately on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
Why Buy From Us?
1. We have the largest selection of watches in the world.
2. Over 25,000 pieces in our collection! In business over 30 years!
3. Located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall and The Russian Tea Room and a block from The Plaza Hotel Trump Tower.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, PayPal, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Everything we sell comes with a lifetime guarantee certificate [unless marked final sale], a full free 2-year warranty and a free certified insurance appraisal for our estimated replacement value for insurance purposes.
Over 100 years of combined experience. We are an appraiser for the Wall Street Journal and many major insurance companies. We have been recommended by Time Out New York as well as a number of radio and TV stations here in New York City. We have over 25,000 watches including both new display and collector's models as well as vintage pieces. We handle all fine artwork, stamps, coins, jewelry, etc. We buy, sell and appraise essentially anything of value.
. Any Item which is not as described can be returned to get a full credit.
. Returns are accepted only if it arrives with in 7-days of Delivery.
110 west 57th st
new york, ny 10019
call us at