1940'S ABERCROMBIE & FITCH SHIPMATE CHRONOGRAPH MECHANICAL WATCH 34534- $100K VALUE
Very rare possibly unique vintage Abercrombie & Fitch wristwatch in stainless steel that comes on a brown crocodile style strap with stainless steel buckle. this watch is a vintage timepiece that is made by Huer which is specifically manufactured for Abercrombie which was one of the largest and most popular sport outfitters of the era. This watch is a very rare and unusual model because it has its movement and dial signed by Abercrombie making it extremely rare. This watch also contains a highly sophisticated and complicated column wheel chronograph movement. The watch has stainless steel round thick case, back, lugs, crown and push buttons. Under the bubble crystal there is a silver champagne dial with beautiful original aging on the dial and hands, as well as the markers. Mechanical movement signed by Abercrombie.
This watch comes triple signed including original "AXE" stamp
Specifications of Watch
|Brand:||Abercrombie & Fitch|
|Case Shape :||Round|
|Dial :||Aged Silver Champagne|
|Bracelet/Strap :||Brown crocodile style with SS buckle|
|Box:||Deluxe mahogany presentation box|
|Condition :||Extremely Fine|
regarding any questions you may have regarding the
item you're interested in.
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. No P.O. Box Delivery
. No APO/FPO Delivery
. Paypal Confirmed Addresses Only
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
. PayPal is accepted.
. Bank Wire is accepted for certain Items.
. Item will be shipped immediately on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
Why Buy From Us?
1. We have the largest selection of watches in the world.
2. Over 25,000 pieces in our collection! In business over 30 years!
3. Located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall and The Russian Tea Room and a block from The Plaza Hotel Trump Tower.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, PayPal, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Everything we sell comes with a lifetime guarantee certificate [unless marked final sale], a full free 2-year warranty and a free certified insurance appraisal for our estimated replacement value for insurance purposes.
Over 100 years of combined experience. We are an appraiser for the Wall Street Journal and many major insurance companies. We have been recommended by Time Out New York as well as a number of radio and TV stations here in New York City. We have over 25,000 watches including both new display and collector's models as well as vintage pieces. We handle all fine artwork, stamps, coins, jewelry, etc. We buy, sell and appraise essentially anything of value.
. Any Item which is not as described can be returned to get a full credit.
. Returns are accepted only if it arrives with in 7-days of Delivery.
110 WEST 57TH ST
NEW YORK, NY 10019
CALL US AT