1971 Spode The Imperial Plate of Persia LTD ED Boxed 2500th Anniversary of the Founding of The Persian Empire - $1500 VALUE
The Imperial Plate of Persia LTD ED
2500th Anniversary of the Founding of The Persian Empire
by Spode, 1971 - $1,500.00 VALUE
This “Imperial Plate of Persia” collector’s plate by Spode was made to commemorate the 2500th anniversary of the founding of the Persian Empire in a limited edition of 10,000. This plate is in mint condition, with no chips, scratches, cracks or wear. The plate is decorated with a royal crest in the center and extensive gold trim over a turquoise band at the rim. The Plate is of Spode Fine Bone China measuring approximately 10.50" in diameter and the decoration is of 22 Karat Gold and reach enamels. The back is marked “The Imperial Plate of Persia with the approval of his imperial majesty Mahammad Reza Pahlavi Aryamehr, Shahanshah of Iran, this plate has been produced in 1971 in a limited edition of 10,000 to commemorate 2,500 years of Persian Monardhy. Spode England Bone China.”
This plate would make a great addition to your collection. The plate comes in the original padded manufacturer’s box, double signed by Spode. It also comes with a free certification of authenticity and $1,500.00 insurance value.
Specifications of Piece
|Title:||The Imperial Plate|
|Appr. Size:||10.50" diameter|
Spode Fine Bone China
Decoration is of 22 Karat Gold & Reach Enamels
regarding any questions you may have regarding the
item you're interested in.
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. No P.O. Box Delivery
. No APO/FPO Delivery
. Paypal Confirmed Addresses Only
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
. PayPal is accepted.
. Bank Wire is accepted for certain Items.
. Item will be shipped immediately on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
Why Buy From Us?
1. We have the largest selection of watches in the world.
2. Over 25,000 pieces in our collection! In business over 30 years!
3. Located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall and The Russian Tea Room and a block from The Plaza Hotel Trump Tower.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, PayPal, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Everything we sell comes with a lifetime guarantee certificate [unless marked final sale], a full free 2-year warranty and a free certified insurance appraisal for our estimated replacement value for insurance purposes.
Over 100 years of combined experience. We are an appraiser for the Wall Street Journal and many major insurance companies. We have been recommended by Time Out New York as well as a number of radio and TV stations here in New York City. We have over 25,000 watches including both new display and collector's models as well as vintage pieces. We handle all fine artwork, stamps, coins, jewelry, etc. We buy, sell and appraise essentially anything of value.
. Any Item which is not as described can be returned to get a full credit.
. Returns are accepted only if it arrives with in 7-days of Delivery.
110 west 57th st
new york, ny 10019
call us at