ORIGINAL SIGNED 1910 George OBERTEUFFER, LANDSCAPE PATH OIL ON BOARD, IN DECORATIVE GOLD-LEAF FRAME FROM ORIGINAL DEALER
George Oberteuffer, an American turn-of-the-century painter, is believed to have created this work when he was traveling and living in Europe in 1910 – his most highly esteemed production period. The image portrays a sunlit path, speckled with the shadows of the neighboring trees and flowers, leading to a house in the distance. This exquisite painting was certainly painted En Plein Air and is clearly influenced by impressionist techniques. This particular painting is related to some of the artist’s more coveted works he produced when he was in France. The artist signed the painting at the bottom left in green paint. Painting comes in a frame and on the back is a label from the original dealer, James Graham & Sons.
Specifications of Painting
|Medium:||Oil on Board|
Approximately 18.5” x 14.5”, 20”x 22.5” including frame
regarding any questions you may have regarding the
item you're interested in.
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. No P.O. Box Delivery
. No APO/FPO Delivery
. Paypal Confirmed Addresses Only
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
. PayPal is accepted.
. Bank Wire is accepted for certain Items.
. Item will be shipped immediately on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
Why Buy From Us?
1. We have the largest selection of watches in the world.
2. Over 25,000 pieces in our collection! In business over 30 years!
3. Located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall and The Russian Tea Room and a block from The Plaza Hotel Trump Tower.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, PayPal, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Everything we sell comes with a lifetime guarantee certificate [unless marked final sale], a full free 2-year warranty and a free certified insurance appraisal for our estimated replacement value for insurance purposes.
Over 100 years of combined experience. We are an appraiser for the Wall Street Journal and many major insurance companies. We have been recommended by Time Out New York as well as a number of radio and TV stations here in New York City. We have over 25,000 watches including both new display and collector's models as well as vintage pieces. We handle all fine artwork, stamps, coins, jewelry, etc. We buy, sell and appraise essentially anything of value.
. Any Item which is not as described can be returned to get a full credit.
. Returns are accepted only if it arrives with in 7-days of Delivery.
110 west 57th st
new york, ny 10019
call us at